Wednesday 26 February 2014

Flapper style makeup

I was bored and near makeup, there's a touch of the inevitable here. I went for a sort of flapper inspired look this time. It has to be said, I think it's heavier than my face can handle. I love the look on other people, but this would be a fancy dress look only for me. I used a mid brown shadow around the black to soften it a little and to help the blending. Also featuring: the worst attempt at a faux bob you will ever see.
 I do, however, love the lips. I used black eye shadow in the corners and blended in to get an ombre effect. It looks better and brighter in real life. Love. It.
Anywho, I hope you like. It's great fun doing this, because all the black makes it feel like a glamorous rock and roll look.
Products used: Foundation - No. 7 Essentially Natural in Calico
                       Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte in Transparent
                       Eyeshadow - Sleek iDivine palette in Au Naturel
                       Mascara - Soap and Glory Thick & Fast in Black
                       Lip liner - Barry M liner in Red
                       Lipstick - Avon Ultra Colour in Red 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment