Tuesday 25 February 2014

Giovanni 2Chic Ultra Sleek Collection Review

I received samples of the 2Chic Ultra Sleek Collection by Giovanni in my February Glossybox. The collection items I received were a shampoo, conditioner and a conditioning & styling elixir.


The Ultra Sleek collection contains Brazillian Keratin and Argan Oil and is supposed to increase shine, smoothness and banish frizz. It's also lauryl and laureth sulfate free.
You can view the full collection here.

So, it being sulfate free, the shampoo doesn't lather very much and I found it quite difficult to use. Afterwards my hair didn't feel completely clean. Using the shampoo & conditioner I didn't notice any difference in shine or smoothness, but my hair did get greasy after a day and usually I can last 2 or 3 days. The elixir did noticeably calm down some of my flyaways and my hair felt softer. I really wasn't a fan of the smell of the products, to me it smelled someone pissed on a coconut.

Overall, if the smell was different, I think I would by the elixir, but I'm not the biggest fan of this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment