Tuesday 1 July 2014

May Glossybox

I've been getting Glossyboxes for a while now and I absolutely love them. It's like a little present every month (a present that I pay for, but still). The May box was a 50th birthday celebration for Superdrug and I got 5 full size products and 2 samples, that was an awesome surprise.


The products I got were: 
Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturiser in Cocoa Radiant
Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Very Black
GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Blueberry Ice
B. Sheer Conditioning Lipstick in Flamingo
Garnier Oil Beauty Lotion (sample)
Ghost Eclipse (sample)

My standout product was The Max Factor primer. I've been hunting for a primer that works for me for years. I have super oily skin so I've been concentrating on ones that promised mattifying properties. This product doesn't promise a matte finish, but delivers it for me. I gave it a proper test on a hot day through a dance class, and although I was shiny by the end, my foundation hadn't moved. It can be worn on it's own to improve the overall look of the skin or to anchor makeup. I feel like it holds my makeup a bit better than (dare I say it?) Benefit's The Porefessional, but doesn't provide as smooth a base. 


I loved this box and several products have become immediate staples. If you're interested in Glossybox, you can visit their website here.

(This is not a sposnsored post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment